Although often overlooked, securing your premises is fundamental to protecting the smooth running of your business. With so much choice, choosing a security product that most suits your needs can seem like a daunting task but the SeceuroShield industry leading products address all requirements and are manufactured by industry experts and installed by approved distributors who are there to offer advice and guidance beginning with your initial enquiry through to installation and after care.
Our commercial ranges
We offer 3 ranges of commercial products that are one of the most versatile options available in the UK market today.
High-street or retail park, independent or multiple, crime prevention is a necessary consideration for all retailers. Securely display your stock during closed hours with our choice of vision shutters, or find out how we can address strict planning laws with our attractive choice of slats and finishes.
Public Sector or business
Whether you’re in the public or business sector, we have security products that are as attractive as they are effective. A professional survey by one of our approved local distributors will allow them to assess your specific needs and present the selection of options available in an easy to understand format.
Hotels, restaurants, canteens and kiosks all have areas which need to be quickly and efficiently fenced off and bar servery hatches which need to be securely locked up outside of opening hours. Keep your products visible as well as secure with our choice of vision shutters and retractable gates, or choose a product with insulation benefits to increase your business’ energy efficiency.
SeceuroDoor Commercial & Industrial Doors
Our SeceuroDoor industrial roller shutter doors are a robust alternative to our aluminium range of security products, yet they still offer versatility with the ultimate choice provided from our diverse range of industrial doors.
Encompassed within the range are single skin industrial doors and insulated industrial doors. In addition, we offer hand chain operated doors, steel insulated doors with tubular motors and a wide choice of specialist industrial door motors including GfA. Choose your product, then simply pick your preferred motor. A wide choice of colours and finishes are available and by the use of different gauge slats we are able to accommodate even larger sizes than ever before.
Benefits & Features
There are many benefits to our Industrial Steel Doors, some of these include:
- Choice of motors
- Universal, laser-cut, folded endplate (giving greater strength)
- Angles pre slotted for inset & outset
- Predrilled guide channels with low profile bolts Welded tabs as standard to correct coning issues & prevent slat jump if the limits are lost
- Axle predrilled & RivNuts, instead of welded nuts or studs, for ease of installation
- Introduction of 350 mm box & endplate for lower headroom requirements which also brings the axle better in line with the guides on smaller doors
The SWS UK industrial range is perfect for high usage applications like car parks and caters for large sizes.
Single skin and insulated slats are available along with vision options and multiple colours and finishes. We are proud to have partnered with GfA to offer industrial motors with an extended 2-year warranty, however other motors are available on request. The entire range is available as either a direct drive, inboard, single phase or 3 phase.
Exclusive, Extended Warranty Across our Full Range of Industrial Motors
Exclusive to SWS UK, the GfA industrial motors can be registered to receive an extended warranty of up to 2 years. Registering the motor will provide access to a whole host of other benefits, enabling you to:
- View and track all your registered GfA assets in one place
- Monitor ongoing usage
- Keep track of drive settings over time
- Access a comprehensive library of fault codes
- Sync your service records
We are able to offer three standard variations of guide angle arrangement. The appropriate solution will depend on the structure the product is being fitted to and the application.
|Arrangement||Guide angle inset or outset||Drawing reference|
|Face fix||Inset/Outset||INDUS 001|
|Mixed||Inset/Outset||INDUS 003 & INDUS 004|
Universal, Folded End Plate Direct Drive Assembly Exploded Assembly Manual Chain Exploded Assembly
Polyester powder coating is a surface finish applied to shutters and retractable gates in a solid, powder form after careful pre-treatment of the surface. The coating is fused by heat to produce a continuous film and curing of the coating gives its design properties. The result is a high performance finish that delivers exceptional corrosion protection, durability and resistance to yellowing making it suitable for both interior and exterior use. The process is virtually emission free, so is environmentally friendly.
The DAKO industrial sectional door offer is prepared for the needs of businesses:
- High-quality workmanship with a guarantee of safety
- Choice between different types of panels
- Wide range of possibilities to choose the right track for installation in buildings with both low and high lintels
- Standard safety features and a wide range of additional options
- Package especially dedicated to production halls, warehouses, garages, as well as retail and service facilities
- Can be installed in both new and retrofit buildings
Roller Shutter & Grilles.
The simple, robust and flexible design featuring a door curtain that winds up very tightly is suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether they are installed outside or inside, laterally or overhead due to reduced space, Teckentrup roller shutters are suitable for any structural situation.
- Ideal for underground garages
- Shop front security, e.g. in shopping precincts/centres
- Optimum integration into existing constructions
- Suitable for use in confined spaces
- Compliant with explosion protection standards
- Outside roller shutters with roller box
- Special solutions also for oversized dimensions
- Meet the provisions of EN 13241-1
Folding sliding doors
Strong on Aesthetics and Performance
Teckentrup folding doors are used in a host of applications, e.g. large maintenance or equipment halls, vehicle depots and other manufacturing environments, and are adapted to the individual building requirements.
If you require a high-speed door, an integrated electric drive is the perfect solution.
The robust, flexible and space-saving door design has very few wear parts and is extremely durable and almost maintenance free, making it a very economical solution.
- Space-saving outside installation
- Reduced maintenance
Sliding Insulated Fire doors
Versatile, Discreet and Effective
Our extended range of sliding doors includes a wide variety of steel fire doors for various industrial, trade and commercial requirements.
Teckentrup has offered tried and tested fire protection for many years. Today, the continuously extended range of fire doors includes a wide variety of steel fire doors for various industrial, trade and commercial requirements.
State-of-the-art drive and control systems guarantee simple and safe door operation with automatic closing in case of a fire or power cut.
- Fire-resistant steel sliding door
- Galvanized door leaf and door seal
We will guide you through the options to help you make the right choice.
Does your existing garage door need updating or replaced? We can help you decide the right option.
Industrial Service & Repair
Need a service or repair? Our qualified repair specialist can solve any issues that may arise.